Digimaker CMF is a content management framework focusing on simplicity, flexibility and performance.
Digimaker CMF can be used to build web site, web application or being embeded to existing system.
Normally you can just configure content model(a json file), then you are able to manage content.
- If you want to develop website, you can start to write template.
- If you want to develop web application, you can check our rest api
To know how to set permissions, see Permission introduction.
Read Digimaker concepts to understand some design concepts.
- Content types: contenttype.json
- Permission: policies.json
- Template: Templating API, template_override.yaml
- Client/Rest API: Rest API, digimaker-ui(Client library)
- Server side: Go API
- Configuration: dm.yaml
Below is a basic screenshot of eui, which is customizable in tools, display, columns, themes etc, and is extendable for more features.
Digimaker CMF is under MIT license
We are evolving so check our New feature ideas in github project to know our next step.